Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Zeppshop.zeppelin-la.com, a website by
access to and use of Zeppshop.zeppelin-la.com (the “Site”, including all the
data, graphic texts, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs,
trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code provided by the Site (“Content”)).
This document is an agreement between you or the entity you represent (“you”)
and Zeppelin Systems Latin America Equipamentos Industriais Ltda (“we”, “us” or
“our”), located in the state of São Paulo, with the address being Rua João
XXIII, 650 - Bairro Cooperativa in São Bernardo do Campo. Zeppelin Systems L.A.
is willing to grant access and use of the Site to you, solely upon acceptance
of all terms and conditions of this Term of Use without modification. Any
questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. In order to
avoid misunderstandings, consult +5511 4393-9414.
Use of the Site
You may access and use the Site exclusively in accordance with this Term of Use. You must strictly adhere to all laws, rules, regulations and policies of Zeppelin Systems LA applicable to access and use of this Site, including the laws, rules and regulations that apply to online conduct. In addition, you will not be able to:
Access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Site or reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information by any means not expressly made available through the Site, including through use of "internal link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other device, program, algorithm or automatic methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or server, including hacking, password “mining” or any other illegal means.
Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or
network connected to the Site or violate security or authentication measures on
the Site or any other network connected to the Site.
Reverse the appearance, track or seek to track any
information about any other user or visitor to the Site, or any other customer
of Zeppelin Systems L.A., including, but not limited to, identification or
Take action that imposes an exorbitant or
disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure or Zeppelin Systems
L.A. systems and networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or
Zeppelin Systems L.A.
Use any device, software or routine to interfere or
attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site, any transaction
being carried out on the Site or the use of the Site by any other person.
Distribute viruses or any other technologies that
could harm Zeppelin Systems L.A. or the property interests of another person or
entity, including any other user of the Site.
Bypass or manipulate our fee structure, billing
process or fees due to Zeppelin Systems L.A.
Falsifying or manipulating identifiers to hide the
origin of any message or transmission sent to Zeppelin Systems L.A. through the
Site or through the Site.
Pretend that you are or represent another person or
impersonate another individual or entity.
Use the Site for any illegal purposes, prohibited by
this Term of Use, or incite the performance of any illegal activity or other
activity that infringes the rights of Zeppelin Systems L.A. or others.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except to the extent expressly mentioned in this Term of Use entitled “License Grant”, you agree and acknowledge that:
• Zeppelin Systems LA owns or licenses any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law and all other proprietary or moral rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force worldwide (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in connection with or related to the Site and Content, including, but not limited to design, structure, selection, coordination , expression, “appearance” and disposition of such Content on the Site (“Zeppelin Systems LA PI”).
• You have no right, license or interest in any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with or related to the Site or Content.
• Zeppelin Systems LA owns all right, ownership and interest in and for any substitutions, improvements, updates, enhancements, derivative works and other modifications (including, without limitation, the incorporation of any ideas, methods or processes offered by or for you) to Zeppelin Systems LA's PI (Intellectual Property) performed by anyone, even if paid for by you and regardless of whether or not you resemble any of the Intellectual Property Rights.
• You will assume any and all actions necessary to confer this property on Zeppelin Systems LA, including, without limitation, the assignment (and you hereby assign) to Zeppelin Systems LA all rights in and to these Intellectual Property Rights, including , without limitation, patent applications, patents, moral rights and copyrights arising from or related to the Site or Content.
• No part of any Site or Content must be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, published, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Site or other medium for publication or distribution, or for any commercial company, without the prior written consent of Zeppelin Systems LA, which must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All brands appearing on the Site and in all Content belong to Zeppelin Systems L.A., or the respective owners of that brand, and are protected by copyright laws. Any use of these marks without the express written consent of Zeppelin Systems L.A. or the brand owner, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited.
• Zeppelin Systems L.A. may, in its sole discretion, disable and interrupt access to the Site and the Content by any person or entity that may be infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of Zeppelin Systems L.A. or others.
• Reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, publicly display, adapt, alter, translate or create derivative works from the Site or Content.
• Sublicense, lease, sell, rent, loan or otherwise transfer the Site or Content to any third party.
• Practice reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or otherwise trying to derive the source code of the Site or Content.
• Otherwise, use or copy the Site or Content, except as expressly permitted in this License Grant and the terms of this Term of Use.
• Use the Site or Content in a “service agency” or similar structure through which third parties obtain the use of the Site or Content through you.
• Remove, hide or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices embedded, posted or accessed in conjunction with the Site or Content.
Zeppelin Systems L.A. may have exclusive rights, including all Intellectual Property Rights, and may have the right to unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise, without recognition or compensation to you. Submitting any materials to Zeppelin Systems L.A., including posting materials in any forum or interactive area, irrevocably disclaims any and all “copyrights” on those materials, including paternity and integrity rights.
When you access or use the Site, it may ask you for optional personal information (including your computer name and identifier). Zeppelin Systems LA collects this information, precisely with system information about the computer you are using, including the computer name, the operating system in use on the computer, the version of the software that is running and the IP address computer, to validate your authorization to use this Program, to improve Zeppelin Systems LA products and services
Zeppelin Systems L.A. will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of such information; however, Zeppelin Systems L.A. may, or you may, using the Site, transmit this information to a jurisdiction that does not offer the same level of data protection as the legal jurisdiction in which you are located. By entering this information and / or using the Site, you consent to the collection, processing and transfer of information by Zeppelin Systems L.A. in accordance with this paragraph. Our Site Privacy Statement provides additional information about our data collection and processing practices on the Site described therein. We may update our Site Privacy Statement at any time. Additional or different privacy policies may apply to the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty
ZEPPELIN SYSTEMS L.A. DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS
IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THE
ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS
B. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES OF ZEPPELIN SYSTEMS LA MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, PROVIDED BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH LIMITATION OF (1) , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DILIGENCE, ACCURACY, QUIET USFRUIT, NO CHARGE, RETENTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES ARISING IN THE COURSE OF TRADING OR TRADE USE, (3) SECURITY AND RESPONSIBILITY GUARANTEES, RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, AND (4) GUARANTEES THAT ACCESSING THE SITE OR CONTENT AND ITS USE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
Limitation of Liability: Measure
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights contained in this document.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the entire Site or Content at any time without notice, including removal from the Sites or Content. As new or improved versions of the Site become available, we may ask you to update the current version of the related software. Except as expressly stated otherwise by Zeppelin Systems L.A., all new or improved versions of the Site, Content and Services are subject to the terms of this Term of Use.
Contractual Statute of Limitations
You agree not to impose against Zeppelin Systems LA any claim to make a dispute settlement claim arising directly or indirectly under or in connection with this Term of Use that relates to, or imposes itself as a cause for action, any event that has occurred more than 12 months after the most recent date on which the facts were based or which could, with reasonable diligence, be known.
Dispute Resolution and Mandatory Arbitration
Any disputes, claims and controversies related in any way to the use of the Site or the Content, or related to any products or services sold or distributed through this Site, or otherwise resulting from or relating to this Term of Use, will be resolved by arbitration binding, not in the courts, except that you can enforce your rights in small claims courts if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Law applies to this Term of Use.
To initiate an arbitration process, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to Zeppelin Systems LA Your request for arbitration must be submitted with the date of the postmark in the period specified under the “Contractual Limitation Statute” . Under no circumstances will the arbitration process be carried out or authorized after the date on which the Institution of legal or equity proceedings based on such Dispute would be prevented by the applicable Bylaws.
Each of us agrees that any dispute resolution process will be carried out only individually and not in a class action, consolidated or representative. If, for some reason, a claim continues in court instead of conciliation, each of us will waive any right to a Jury trial. We also agree that you or we may take legal action for infringement or misuse of intellectual property rights.
The prevailing party in any arbitration or judicial proceeding will be reimbursed by the other party for all costs, expenses and charges, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by the winning party,
This Term of Use (including, to the extent applicable, any additional terms and conditions for the specific Network Site and any end user license agreement for any associated software, including mobile applications) constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and Content, and supersedes all previous contracts. Section headings in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The terms and conditions of any quotation, offer, acknowledgment, invoice or similar document, in any way designated, directly or indirectly made or issued by you are not applicable.
This privacy notice describes the personal information we collect from you on this Site and how that information may be used or disclosed by us. This policy does not apply to information that we collect by other means (for example, other sites or other methods, such as telephone calls), or information collected on any other Company or third party Site, regardless of whether that Site is linked to or is accessed through this Site. You should carefully read the privacy notices of any other Sites.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect the personal information you provide to the
Site through the information request forms.
Automatically Collected Information and Tracking
When you access this Site, it automatically collects
your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and other technical information provided
by the browser (for example, browser, which site redirected you to this Site,
etc.). This Site does not honor the "do not track" signals sent by
your browser. In addition, this Site sets and retrieves "cookies",
which are small identifiers stored by your browser software to identify you,
including cookies set by third parties that are used to track your use of this
Site. For more information about these cookies, see [link-to-cookie-disclosure]
needs to be added.
By providing personal information to us, you consent to the collection and use of that information in accordance with the purposes described in this privacy notice. As this service is available to individuals in various locations around the world, you also consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries or jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection as the legal jurisdiction in which you are located.
What will happen if there are changes to this privacy
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice. If
we update or change this privacy notice, changes will be made on this page.
Updating the Site after posting changes to this privacy notice will signify
acceptance of those changes.